Margill Interest Calculator
Standard Edition for Professionals
Used in over 27 countries, Margill Standard Edition
has become the norm for professionals with particular interest calculation
Margill can do for you
- Loan, mortgage and lease schedules (amortization
tables with regular or irregular payments, skipped and additional
payments, balloon payments (lump sums), additional principal,
extra fees, fixed principal, interest only, normal reimbursements,
adjustable rates, add-on interest, Annual percentage rate (APR)
- Collection including irregular billing and payments
- Interest on late payments (late & delinquent accounts
- Bonds - calculation of bond premium, bond discount,
- Investment option comparisons and simulations (stock
market or other), complex investments
- Repayment options comparisons and simulations (lump sum
or payments for insurers)
- Detailed amortization reports including quarterly,
annual and fiscal year-end totals - available in
multiple formats. See examples : Word
(only XML table).
See how Margill is used in your industry: Accounting
• Real-estate • Finance
• Financial planning
• Collection • Corporate
(general) • General public
Amortization: schedule (table) of
regular or irregular payments which can be completely edited. Highly
powerful and flexible calculation! Compound (
Effective Rate and Capitalized simple interest methods) or Simple
Simple interest: total interest on the principal between
two dates. Includes the possibility to "capitalize" on
the loan anniversary date.
Compound interest: total interest on the principal between
two dates, based on a selected compounding period.
Accrual by installment (accumulation
of principal): schedule (table) of regular or irregular installments
which can completely edited.
Present value of future equal or unequal installments.
And several other useful calculations:
- Annual rate of return of an investment
- Indexation of an amount using the consumer price index (CPI)
or other index
- Nominal / effective (real) interest rate converter (and vice
- Various date calculations (deadlines, days between dates...)
- Creation of an indexation table from variable payments
- US, Canadian and European sales tax calculations
See specific Margill examples : Mortgages
• Loans • Asset
finance / Leasing • Collection
• Investments • Bonds
Variable interest rate tables
Interest tables - central bank rates and legal / judicial (pre/post
judgment) interest rates for various countries available in Margill:
- United States: Federal Reserve Discount Rate (Fed Funds);
US Federal Post Judgement rates; Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
(Overpayments and Underpayments); Pre and post judgment rate for
all 50 states and US territories. See
all available tables.
- Canada: Bank of Canada - Target Rate (preferential -
overnight); Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) underpayments and overpayments;
Pre and post judgment rate for all 10 provinces and territories.
See all available tables.
Europe: Great-Britain Repo Rate (Bank Rate); ; European
Central Bank, Deposit Facility rates; ; France Legal Interest
and Rates for Late Payments; Belgium Legal Interest, Interest
Rates for Late Payments; Luxembourg Legal Interest.
Australia: Cash Rate and Taxation Office (ATO) Legal
South Africa: Prime Interest
Hong Kong: Base Rate
- Create as many tables as desired in a snap
Customer support is one of our top priorities so after
your download, simply call
and we'll show you, in a few minutes, how to get your